Yes everybody, it's here.
Spring break, that is! Now while I would rather be going someplace wonderful and warm, like New Orleans last year, I am staying in South Dakota. But speaking of the Big Easy, I need to go down and check on the baby trees I planted last year...maybe in a few years...Anyways, this year for spring break I will be traveling up and down I-29, spending a few days here and a few days there.
While I plan on relaxing much, I really really need to take this week to refocus on school and my life. I have been so unmotivated as of late it is ridiculous. I have NEVER been this way before in my entire life so I need to buckle down and get some school work done so I can earn some good grades in my last semester. I also have much to do pertaining to my upcoming internship this summer, so it shall be a relaxing, yet productive week. Hopefully.
So here's to hoping and for all of you going/at someplace warm, I'm jealous and you suck. I hope you sunburn.
Not really, but thinking it made me feel better! :) Kisses!