6.14.2011

here we go.

Some days are better than others. Some are really tough. It amazes me how much I am affected, but it is evident in the tears that I often have to fight back. Maybe I just need to let them out and have a good cry over it. But the waves of emotion are intense and I don't think a cry will help that. I feel weak and I hate feeling weak. And lets not even get started on the bouts of insomnia.

I know, or at least hope, it will all get better with time. It's just hard. I need some distractions.

Sunday was a day that I would not wish upon anyone. To be around that much emotion was a lot to take in. I guess it is comforting to know that others are going through the same thing, but still...I never thought I'd have to go through this. Life sure isn't fair sometimes.