1.04.2009

Here I go...

So I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions because of the disappointment factor. It seems to me that people tend to set themselves up for failure whether they resolve to lose weight, quit smoking, or reduce stress. (Thanks Kelo-land news for those top resolution ideas!) But this year is different.

If it is not already obvious, my resolution for 2009 is to start blogging my life. Now it might not seem like much, but it is something I have wanted to do for quite some time now. It should be interesting since I've never been good at keeping a diary or journaling, but I'm going to give it a shot. This year should be rather eventful for me and I am going to try to document all of the decisions and changes I make.

Well, it's early on January 4 and I would say I'm off to a good start.