5.17.2009

Suck.

Some people have the ability to suck the life out of other people. They are just so good at draining your emotions and making you feel rather insignificant in this thing we call life. I don't like to feel this way.

I have had the opportunity to be around some of those types in the past few days. I can't believe how much it took out of me. I have never felt so emotionally drained and almost dead to the world. I felt like a zombie and was so exhausted I could feel no emotions. It was terrible.

I hope to return to normal soon and surround myself with the non-sucking people. I like to surround myself with positive, non-judgemental, happy people. So if I haven't seen you in a while, I'm probably talking about you; the wonderful and awesome people in my life.

And if you think about it, try to send a little positive energy and some happy thoughts my way; I could really use them about now.

Peace and love.