I am going back to Hawaii!
Hello to dear friends, sunshine, the ocean, and cute sailors! I am super pumped and can't wait to get there. Alas, it is not until February but that is only a little over a month away. I feel like I have much to do beforehand, but not really. This time I even have a travel buddy, my good friend Heather is flying out also. We are very lucky girls and are going to have a great time...I can feel it.
Hawaii was an amazing experience last time and I can't wait to see what it brings this time. Heather and I have already been brainstorming about what we should do while we're there. These are mostly the things we didn't get to last time like surfing, hiking Diamondhead, and jumping off some waterfalls. I also want to check out the University of Hawaii-Manoa's grad school...
Me and my girls.
So it should be an amazing trip and I can't wait to spend time with some of my best girls.