1.10.2010

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

I have had a bit of difficulty in shutting my mind down lately; mostly when I try to go to sleep at night. I feel tired earlier in the evening but when I actually lie down for the night, my mind just keeps jumping around and analyzing things. It's quite frustrating since this is about the 4th night in a row.

I rarely have insomnia and typically sleep like a baby. (Sweet cooing noises included, just ask Alaina who has witnessed them.) I feel refreshed after a solid 9 hours. I like my sleep.

So why am I not falling asleep now? I guess I just have a lot to mull over in my head these days. I am also more stressed out than normal for various reasons. I suppose until solutions are thought of and put into action falling asleep at a normal time is out of the question.

Lets hope my stress level reduces soon because I like my beauty sleep and the crankiness will start to emerge. Mark my words.