Some people always confuse me. I just can't read them or don't know enough about them to understand where they are coming from or what they even mean by their actions. I actually thought I was good at reading most people. Maybe not.
Everything is such a mind game these days. I do tend to over analyze just about everything, but hey that is just the way I am and probably always will be. So if I do read into things too much, I need to learn how to not read into things I guess.
This would be easier, but I truly truly believe that most everyone has ulterior motives hidden in their intentions. I know I usually have ulterior motives when it come to the things I do and say. It's my way of trying to 'manipulate' certain outcomes and such. Now even though I try to manipulate things, this does not mean I am any good at it. In fact, things rarely work out how I want them to, even when I subconsciously try to push them one way or another.
But if this is how my mind works, why wouldn't others' minds work the same way? This makes me suspicious of people and their motives sometimes because I'm convinced they may be trying to manipulate things to their liking which may not be my liking. Maybe I need to have more faith in people and trust them more...I guess it's not like I think everyone is out to get me with their ulterior motives or anything like that. That would be crazy and make me sound crazy. (which I'm sure is how this post is turning out...)
Regardless of how well I think I know people or understand people, they will always keep me on my toes by doing the things they do. And in reality, I like it this way. I mean after all, I will soon have a degree in sociology which is all about people, the things they do, why they do it, and observing it all.
As much as it drives me crazy, I like it. Sick, right?
So go ahead and throw me a mental curve ball. You just bet your booty that I will try to hit it anyways.